Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Borat


Everything that I have heard about this new Borat movie is making me really want to go see it. Even the title: "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan"

My buddy Mike saw the premiere at the Film Festival and said that it was one of the funniest things he has ever seen. Adam Radwanski in his column mentions that Borat has taken comedy to the next level.

And now this...

Apparently the Kazahkstan government is so infuriated with Sascha Cohen's portrayal of their culture that they've set up a diplomatic meeting with Bush to express their concerns. Plus they're buying alot of television advertising to combat this.

I really need to see this movie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this movie. The preview for it was hilarious.

3:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home