Friday, September 08, 2006

Carrie Garcia



Sirius Satellite Radio is an amazing thing. The programming provided through the stations on Sirius presents a wide variety of commericial-free music to listen to whenever you want.

There is one particular station that I have taken a liking to, it's called Jam On.

I gave my Sirius to my girlfriend this week for her to listen to, and apparently she was listening to my favourite station. She just informed me that this morning she was listening to Truckin by the Grateful Dead on her way to work. Right after a little Robert Randolph.

This is a fantastic turn of events.

I will now refer to her as Carrie Garcia.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Vitamin's Blog said...

you have a girlfriend? what happened to your boyfriend? did you break up?

4:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home